Our administrative team
Jasmine Hopcutt (BA, MA)
our Client Liaison Manager
Jasmine is our first point of contact here, responding to enquiries through the website and email.
Jasmine helps clients to choose a Psychologist, booking in for therapy or our assessments clinics.
Working hours: Monday-Friday mornings
Coming from Canada two years ago Jasmine is a skilled, motivated professional with substantial experience in implementing and managing Administration Operations, Customer Service Relations, Research Outcomes and the overall Health and Wellness of human activities.
Jasmine has a BA in psychology and an MA, and has completed mental health first aid certification. She has studied and worked in environments that have developed her analytical abilities and increased her knowledge and training to understand human behaviour. She has a good understanding of legislation, policies and procedures. Jasmine maintains current, accurate, and confidential information.
Some of her key strengths include:
• Applying knowledge of procedures to successfully manage various customer relation types.
• Detecting deficiencies and facilitating the development of preventative strategies and solutions.
• Possessing high quality professionalism in person, electronic and telephone manner.
• Technical skills include word processing applications, automated systems and tracking management.
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
Yvonne is a bookkeeper for several small businesses and has spent many years working in accounts departments for various companies. Yvonne deals with the accounts for the company on a part-time basis. She provides support to the therapists on recording their time on our accounting system and billing our clients as and when required.
Yvonne is registered with the Information Commisioner's Office.
Any queries regarding payments or billing can be directed to Yvonne and she is always willing to help.
Yvonne can be contacted on email@example.com